Thank you for purchasing our professional clippers
The clipper gives you the freedom to clip how and where you please from a choice of power sources. it performs like a mains powered clipper. It is used for dog, cat etc small animal with 10# blade, and horse, cattle etc big animal with 10W blade.
• Clipping horses and ponies for competition, for leisure, for housing, and for health
• Clipping cattle for shows, for market, and for cleaning
• Clipping of dogs, cats and other pets
Battary: 7.4V 1800mah Li-ion
Motor voltage : 7.4V DC
Working current: 1.3A
Working time: 90min
Charging time: 90min
Working speed: 3200/4000RPM
Detachable blade: 10# or OEM
Certificate : CE UL FCC ROHS
When using an electrical appliance, basic precautions should always be followed, including the following: Read all instructions before using the Clipper.
DANGER: To reduce the risk of electric shock:
1. Do not reach for an appliance that has fallen into water. Unplug immediately.
2. Do not use while bathing or in a shower.
3. Do not place or store appliance where it can fall or be pulled into a tub or sink. Do not place in or drop into water or other liquid.
4. Always unplug this appliance from the electrical outlet immediately after using.
5. Unplug this appliance before cleaning, removing, or assembling parts.
WARNING: To reduce the risk of burns, fire, electric shock, or injury to persons:
1. An appliance should never be left unattended when plugged in.
2. Close supervision is necessary when this appliance is used by, on or near children or individuals with certain disabilities.
3. Use this appliance only for its intended use as described in this manual. Do not use attachments not recommended by instruction.
4. Never operate this appliance if it has a damaged cord or plug, if it is not working properly, if it has been dropped or damaged, or dropped into water. Return the appliance to an repair shop or repair.
5. Keep the cord away from heated surfaces.
6. Never drop or insert any object into any opening.
7. Do not use outdoors or operate where aerosol (spray) products are being used or where oxygen is being administered.
8. Do not use this appliance with a damaged or broken blade or comb, as injury to the skin may occur.
9. To disconnect turn control to “off” then remove plug from outlet.
10. WARNING: During use, do not place or leave appliance where it may be (1) damaged by an animal or (2) exposed to the weather.
Preparing and using the SRGC Clipper
Follow this 10 point plan for professional results:
1. Prepare the clipping area and the animal
• The clipping area should be well lit and well ventilated
• The floor or ground where you are clipping must be clean, dry, and free from obstacles
• The animal must be dry, and should be as clean as possible. Clear obstructions from the coat
• The animal should be suitably restrained where necessary
• Take extra care when clipping nervous large animals. Consult a Veterinarian for advice
2. Choose the correct blades
• Always use the correct blades. This product is designed to work with 10# competition blade
• A wide range of blades is available which leave different lengths of hair.
3. Clean the blades
• Unplug the clipper from the power source before removing the blades. Carefully remove the blades by pressing the button in and gently pulling the blades away from the clipper
• Clean the clipper head and the blades, even if they are new. Brush between the teeth using the brush provided, and wipe the blades clean using a dry / oily cloth
• Do not use water or solvents as these will damage the blades
• If an obstruction gets between the blades they may fail to clip. If this happens, stop clipping immediately and repeat the cleaning process
4. Removing and replacing the blades correctly
• To remove blunt or damaged blades, press the release button and pull the blades away from the clipper Slide the blade set off the clip
• To replace new blades, slide them onto the clip switch the clipper on. Press in the release button, then with fingers on the clipper and thumb on the bottom blade push the blade set towards the clipper until it locks into
position. Let go of the button
• Note: a new blade can only be attached when the clip is in the open position
5. Tension the blades correctly
• These blades have an internal tensioning spring. This is set in the factory
• Do not adjust the tension
• Do not undo the screws on the back
6. Oil the blades and the clipping head
• It is essential to oil the moving parts before the clipper is used. Insufficient lubrication is a frequent cause of poor clipping results. Oil every 5-10 minutes during clipping
• Only use sirreepet oil which is specially formulated for clipping. Other lubricants may cause irritation to the animal’s skin. Aerosol spray lubricants contain solvents that may damage the blades
(1) Oil between the cutter points. Point the head upwards to spread the oil down between the blades
(2) Oil the surfaces between the clipper head and the top blade
(3) Oil the cutter blade guide channel from both sides. Tilt the head sideways to spread the oil
(4) Oil the heel of the cutter blade from both sides. Tilt the head sideways to spread oil over the rear blade surfaces
7. Switch on the clipper
• Run the clipper briefly to spread the oil. Switch off and wipe away any excess oil
• You can now begin clipping
8. During clipping
• Oil the blades every 5-10 minutes
• Brush excess hair from the blades and clipper, and from the animals coat
• Tilt the clipper and glide the angled cutting edge of the bottom blade over the skin. Clip against the direction of the
hair growth. In awkward areas stretch the animal’s skin flat with your hand
• Keep the blades on the animal’s coat between strokes, and switch the clipper off when you are not clipping. This will
prevent the blades from getting hot
• If an obstruction gets between the blades they may fail to clip
• If the blades fail to clip do not adjust the tension. Excessive tension may damage the blades and overheat the clipper.
Instead, disconnect the power source and then clean and oil the blades. If they still fail to clip, they may need resharpening or replacing
• If the power source cuts out you may be overloading the clipper. Stop clipping immediately and change the powerpack
The SRGC Clipper has a backup battery pack that can be charged while working
Charging the Powerpack
• Charge using the supplied charger only
• Charge indoors only. The charger must be kept dry at all times
• A new Powerpack must be charged before first use. It will not reach full capacity until it has been fully charged and discharged 3 times. This means that the clipping time may be reduced for the first 3 times it is used
• A full charge takes between 1.5hours
• The charger’s light is red When charging, when it is full, It will change green
• Partial charging and discharging will not damage the Powerpack. The energy stored is proportional to the time spent charging
• Overcharging will not damage the Powerpack, but it should not be left permanently charging when not in use
Change the Powerpack
• Rotate the Battery pack release button to the open position
• Pull out of the battary disconnect the battary and charging
• Insert a full battery and turn to the lock position and finished the changing battary.
Maintenance and storage
• Regularly check the connections and the charger cable for damage
• Store at room temperature in a clean dry place, out of the reach of children, and away from reactive chemicals or naked flames
• The Powerpack may be stored fully charged or discharged. It will gradually lose its charge over long periods. If it loses all charge it will not regain full capacity until it has been fully charged and discharged 2 or 3 times. So the clipping time may be reduced for the first 3 times it is used after storage
|Blades fail to clip||Lack of oil / Obstructed blades||Unplug clipper and clean the blades. Clear any obstructions. Oil blades every 5-10 minutes|
|Blades fitted incorrectly||Unplug clipper. Correctly re-fit the blades|
|Blunt or damaged blades||Unplug clipper and replace the blades. Send blunt blades for re-sharpening|
|Blades get hot||Lack of oil||Oil every 5-10 minutes|
|“Cutting air”||Keep blades on the animal between strokes|
|Power cuts out||Power source is beingoverloaded||Unplug clipper. Clean, oil, and correctly tension the blades. Replace or reset the fuse where applicable|
|Loose connection||Unplug clipper and power source. Inspect cables andconnectors for damage. Use a qualified repairer|
|Lack of oil||Oil every 5-10 minutes|
|Excessive noise||Blades fitted incorrectly / Driving socket damaged||Unplug clipper and remove the blades. Check for damage. Replace if necessary. Re-fit correctly|
|Possible malfunction||Have clipper checked by a qualified repairer|
Warranty & disposal
• Items requiring attention under warranty should be returned to your dealer
• Repairs must be carried out by a qualified repairer
• Do not dispose of this product in household waste
caution: Never handle your Clipper while you are operating a water faucet, and never hold your clipper under a water faucet or in water. There is danger of electrical shock and damage to your clipper.
Post time: Aug-20-2021